Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with our Operations Recruiters to support our high-volume recruitment activities associated with our part time hiring. In this role, you will also work collaboratively with our broader HR team members ensuring timely execution of recruiting activities in a fast-paced environment.
Essential job functions:
- Place job advertisements to job boards
- Verify offer details and follow up with hiring manager and/or candidate to obtain missing documentation
- Complete offer and background screening process
- Create job requisitions
- Partner with Recruiter to identify alternative sourcing solutions (online and in-market)
- Serve as point of contact for hiring manager inquiries and status updates
- Assist with reporting and projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a high-volume recruiting environment a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build trust, maximize relationships, and interact with all levels within organization are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and able to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent time management, prioritization, organization skills
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.