Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment? Are you seeking an opportunity to put your creative problem-solving skills to use? Do you enjoy relationship building and tackling challenges head on? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Recruiter, you will partner with our Operations management team and be responsible for recruitment of our part time associates within designated markets. You’ll work in a high-volume recruiting environment in which you will play a pivotal role in our part time associate hiring and ensure we are hiring the best possible talent by developing and executing against sourcing strategies within each market supported.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with regional leadership to proactively understand current talent needs and anticipate future needs.
- Responsible for developing and executing recruitment plans based upon regional staffing needs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and associates to source the best possible talent.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Consistently identifies candidates using traditional job board postings and other sources.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop candidate pipelines to meet challenge of ongoing hiring needs.
- Conduct prescreening interviews to ensure candidates meet standards.
- Manage offer and onboarding process.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and EEO / ADA guidelines.
- Travel within region for in-market recruiting activities and events.
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High School diploma/GED required: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ recruiting experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management, and due diligence
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle a high volume, multi-location recruiting load
- Possess excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Eagerness to learn the operations of the organization and identify needed talent to fit role and culture
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently with initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Travel up to 25% of time depending on business needs
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.