Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Night Trash Collector - Truck Required - up to $15.00/hr
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living currently has an opening for a Part Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part time night job!! Feel the freedom of working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment.
We have an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training.
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great hourly pay:
- Part-time evening hours beginning at 8:00 PM
- Up to 15 hours per week available
- 5 day work week, enjoy Friday, Saturday, and Major Holidays off
- Freedom to work independently
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite
- Work 5 nights a week (Sunday through Thursday). Enjoy weekends off!
- Start at 8:00 pm and be done by 11:00 pm
- Part-time, 10-15 hours per week
What We Require:
An open-bed pickup truck. (Some jobs available for those without truck)
A valid and current driver's license
Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle
A smartphone to access our mobile app
Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.