Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Evenings - Lead Service Valet - $20/hr
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Lead Service Valet, you will work in conjunction with the District Manager and assist with managing the total service delivery for the district’s apartment communities. This includes providing direction and oversight for the Service Valets within the assigned district.
Essential duties include:
- Deliver on our "every door every night" business expectation and set the standard in delighting our residents
- Assist District Manager with training Service Valets
- Spot check Service Valets, focusing on safety, quality control and productivity
- Collect same night missed trash, walk/track problem properties
- Communicate with District Manager concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, and other maintenance problems
- Provide waste and recycling collection coverage for understaffed properties within an assigned district
- Document and report all property and resident non-compliance
- Provide oversight of the nightly collection process during District Manager days off
- Assist with evening recruiting efforts - may include referral generation and flyer distribution
- Provide candidates with a realistic job preview from the Service Valet perspective
- Assist with presentations during team meetings
- Assist the District Manager with coordinating work schedules, evaluating job performance and motivating Service Valets
- Provide leadership for the Service Valets in the areas of safety and training
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.AA degree preferred
- Customer service and prior people management experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication fundamentals
Special conditions of employment:
- Smart phone with data plan
- Open bed pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to compactor (may not be required in all areas)
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive locally to other properties as needed
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. up/down stairs
- Ability to bend at waist and lift over shoulder
- Ability to bend at knees and lift over shoulder
- Ability to lift both arms to shoulder height
- Ability to walk distance of property, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.