Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The role of the HR Clerk is to provide administrative support of day-to-day Human Resources operations.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance of part-time associates.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Responds to reference checks and verification of employment status.
- Assists with basic compliance and I-9 questions and issues.
- Answers phones for the Human Resources department.
- Assist with HRIS password reset requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of office or clerical support experience, previous HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Customer service skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.