Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transit Safety Ambassador
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesTransit Safety Ambassador Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2020-442160 Work Days Available Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
As a Transit Safety Ambassador for Allied Universal you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guest on the transit system. This position is responsible for properly answering questions and solving transit-related customer concerns requiring the ideal applicant to be comfortable engaging with individuals. The ability to maintain a positive, good natured and professional attitude is essential.
The scope of duties include:
- Greet patrons and answer questions pertaining to transit services;
- Identify safety concerns and inform the appropriate authorities;
- Educate patrons on fare media and track fare statistics;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning incidents as required by client;
- Implement emergency response activities as trained;
- Follow all site-specific policies and procedures.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience;
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully pass a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws;
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to work with diverse populations to resolve day to day transit concerns effectively and professionally;
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.