Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Talent Acquisition Specialist Lyndhurst, NJ
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8725)
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to develop and execute all recruiting strategies and operations, within the State of NJ. This position will support the Allied Universal Recruiters. This position will be based out of Lyndhurst, NJ
- Recruiting Plan: Develop well-thought out recruiting plans to build a robust pipeline of applicants to meet branch and/or region’s hiring needs for both high volume Security Professional and Branch Hourly Administrative Positions:
- Plan must encompass all available recruitment sources, including outreach to community based organizations within the region, specifically targeting veterans, students, faith-based, senior organizations, ect.
- Maintain a minimum pipeline of 3 qualified applicants for every position (3:1)
- Plan, execute and lead 1-2 hiring events per week to manage high volume recruiting expectations. Ensure hiring managers are present to participate and make hiring decisions for their needs at these events
- Communicate with Marketing on Hiring Events to ensure proper advertising, public relations, media attention and social media campaigns
- Maintain a “Recruiting Toolbox” utilizing marketing materials available on Sharepoint including recruiting flyers, special recruiting brochures, and other methods that can be modified and adapted to specific branch hiring needs.
- Partnership with Operations: Communicate often and clearly with Operations Managers to determine specific branch hiring needs and develop a proactive recruiting plan for each account.
- Attend branch meetings as agreed with branch management to
- Understand branch customer base and staffing requirements needed for specific accounts
- Anticipate admin hiring needs, maintain a talent pipeline for potential admin staffing needs within the branch
- Requisition Management: oversee requisition management for hiring managers:
- Review and approve requisitions utilizing the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS)
- Advertise on Job Boards or by other means to increase applicant flow
- Review applications (or resumes) to determine match for specific job requirements, including telephone or video interviews, utilizing technology to achieve efficiencies and scale for high-volume applicant outreach iTexting technology including:
- Video interviewing technology
- Calendaring tool
- Arrange for interviews with Hiring Managers, communicating in writing via email with hiring managers to determine availability and scheduling interviews with qualified candidates
- Conducting Conditional Offers and initiating Background Checks for candidates selected by Hiring Managers
- Properly disposition candidates during the application process, up to and including:Status of interviews, Conditional Offer or Rejection
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that may typically be assigned to this position include but are not limited to:
- Training: For newly hired branch staff, training on Applicant Tracking System will be conducted as needed and on an on-going basis.
- Account Start-ups: For new clients within a branch or region, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be called upon to assist with full-cycle recruitment of new employees hired into the company, including conducting the on-boarding process required for new hires.
- Business Development: Participation in sales presentations may be requested by the business development team where a potential customer is looking for specific information on the recruiting and hiring process at Allied Universal.
- Wage Analysis: Operations or business development managers may need information on wages in a specific market or for an account. This analysis will be provided by the Talent Acquisition Specialist when requested, utilizing various sources for the data, including the Dept of Labor, Job Board Analytics or other methods.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required, with 3-5 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Proven experience turning goals into action by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve objectives. Must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Should have good comfort level with integrating multiple applications to streamline operations through technology solutions. Effective use of technology to create meaningful reports and measurements required
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to travel on occasion, including driving to events or other regional sites, accounts or branches.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.