Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard - Healthcare Facility - Petaluma - $16.00/Hr.
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
Allied Universal is seeking a Security Officer to work at a Health-care Facility located in Petaluma, CA.
Rate of Pay: $16.00/Hr. to start
Candidates should have open availability, and a passion for Public Safety.
We are searching for candidates with the following :
- Excellent dependability - Will arrive to work on time, and have good attendance.
- Strong work ethic - Hospitals are busy, requiring dedication and strong team work.
- Strong Integrity - Working in the Security Industry means that you are in a position where members of the Public place their trust in you.
- Great Customer service skills - Both verbal and written.
- A willingness and eagerness to learn - Hospital security requires on-going training.
- Versatile - At a busy Hospital, your role may change depending on what post you are covering.
- Selflessness - Team work is essential to our success.
- Enthusiasm - This position requires enthusiastic Security Professionals who are excited about their role.
Benefits working for Allied Universal:
- Great benefit packages
- 401K and life insurance plans
- Weekly pay
- On the job training
- Leadership development course
- Generous employee referral bonus programs
Many more company discounts and perks. Join our phenomenal team and become part of the largest security provider in North America. Servicing and protecting our clients and their properties for more than 60 plus years. We are here to turn your job into your career!
Apply at aus.com/careers . Follow up with our staffing specialist: 707-575-6909
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.