Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Recruiter - Largest Security Company
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Regional Recruiter to develop and execute all recruiting strategies and operations, within an assigned region, to ensure an ongoing pool of available and qualified candidates to meet the branch hiring needs.
- Identify and develop specific recruiting strategies to build an ongoing, ready pipeline of qualified candidates to meet the company’s hiring needs at all times. Strategies must be all encompassing to incorporate all available recruitment sources, while building a consistent approach across the assigned region.
- Partnering with the Director - Field Recruiting, Regional Vice Presidents, Branch Managers, and Operations Managers in assigned region, develop strategies to proactively recruit and meet hiring needs. Attend branch meetings as agreed with branch management, and present strategies and ideas for expanding "spinning plates". Constantly review and strategize with branches on Open Post reports, upcoming new account needs, and replacement personnel needs.
- Work with Director - Field Recruiting and other Regional Recruiters to develop and maintain a "Recruiting Toolbox" of ideas, flyers, brochures, and methods that can be modified and adapted to each hiring need and region as appropriate. Includes creating a "Resource Binder" of all existing (and ongoing new) recruiting techniques and resources, contact names and numbers, frequency, effectiveness, etc.
- Assist in the development of a "policy and procedure" for the recruiting process to build consistency and continuity, as well as ensure full utilization of all available resources.
Provide support, training and assistance to branch staff within region in managing applicant tracking within the automated applicant tracking system, as well as managing specific areas of ATS related to recruiting activities (i.e., posting job openings, etc.)
Administer recruiting measures and provide analysis and recommendations for adjusting techniques and strategies to meet targets. Includes completing weekly or monthly reports on hiring, effectiveness of recruiting sources, costs vs. return on investment, projections for future growth, and other useful data as directed by the Director - Field Recruiting. Be able to turn analysis into action plans by proactively anticipating and responding to trends.
Review existing branch hiring and interviewing practices and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Involves making regular branch site visits, analyzing existing methods, learning about unique branch needs, and establishing effective strategies to drive the applicant hiring process for better interview to hire ratios. May also conduct training and/or coaching on effective interview techniques, and make recommendations for improving applicant processing techniques within responsible branches.
Assist with in-branch hiring activities on a planned or periodic ‘as needed’ basis, by holding branch hiring events, and assisting in interviewing and hiring process during peak times, or for special hiring events.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required, with 3-5 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferred.
Proven experience turning goals into action by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve objectives. Must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals.
Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers within the assigned region, which may result in having to re-prioritize work activities on a regular basis.
Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Should have good comfort level with integrating multiple applications to streamline operations through technology solutions. Effective use of technology to create meaningful reports and measurements required.
Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
Must have a clean driving record, possess a valid driver’s license and minimum required insurance, and have a reliable vehicle for regular driving between recruiting locations and branches within region.
Must have the flexibility and ability to travel periodically/regularly, depending on company needs, with some overnight travel required.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.