Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Recruiter at Social Media Site
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8725)
Join Allied Universal Security Team at The World's Famous Social Network!
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
- Competitive wages
- FREE food
- FREE gym membership
- Paid training (development, growth/ promotional opportunities)
- Health benefits
- Uniforms allowance
- Accelerated vacation accrual
- Overtime available at events
- New Child Benefit of twice the employee’s monthly wages – not to exceed $4,000
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.? We promote from within our company!?You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
Recruit, interview and select qualified candidates based on specifications within requisitions.
- Source and recruit candidates: source through various means candidates for hourly and exempt positions. (30%)
- Know the client – location, culture, job related responsibilities and physical requirements of each position
- Create pre-screening questions to filter out unqualified candidates
- Source available talent databases, utilize internal referrals, connect with developed community contacts for candidates
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (25%)
- Maintain compliance by reviewing requisitions, creating jobs, launching jobs, documenting status of applicants and closing jobs. (30%)
- Interview candidates. (15%)
- Phone screen candidates to determine if they meet company standards and job requirements
- Interview qualified applicants to determine if they meet all job requirements and quality standards
- Communicate with internal customers (10%):
- Communicate verbally and via reporting to AMs, DMs and VPs status of openings
- Facilitate the Account Manager interview with a sense of urgency
- Follow up to understand why one is selected and another is not
- Select and process qualified candidates (10%)
- Ensure all qualified applicants complete on-line application and required pre-employment forms
- Ensure all hires have “passed” required background, drug checks and new security officer training
- Assure completion of district requirements (fingerprinting, licensing, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent Some college education or business classes desirable
- One to two years Human Resource experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; research ability; and mathematical skills. Ability to clearly read, write and speak English required
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computer data entry
- Excellent organizational skills; detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
Physical / Mental Requirements and working environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via telephone), and be able to read computer screens, correspondence and report
- The employee must occasionally walk, reach with hands and arms, and drive a The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. May be required to climb stairs, ladders or ramps.
- The job is generally performed in various an office setting, and the employee may be subject to related conditions such as dust
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, ) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of business day.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
*SJ #ZR *CB-NW