United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Operations Trainer (Mortgage Banking) - Levittown, NY
at United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Want to join a mortgage bank with over 40 years of experience in the industry? How about one that's been nominated for 2 years in a row as a "Best Place To Work" by Newsday and National Mortgage News? The team here at United Northern Mortgage Bankers is looking for exceptional talent as we continue to grow our company through the turmoil of 2020 and beyond. Come find out exactly why we are voted a "Best" employer, and why many of our employees have over 10 years of continued service with us. We offer competitive salary packages, benefits, 401k, incentives, and all sorts of other company perks that pop up throughout the year!
United Northern Mortgage Bankers is seeking a well-rounded professional to design and administer operational training programs for our Operations and MLO staff. We have one of the best and hardest working Operations teams in the entire mortgage banking industry. Our Loan Openers, Processors, Underwriters and Closers are constantly pushing beyond their limits to meet our 48 hour turnaround time on loans! A Corporate Ops Trainer will be a driving force behind our team, offering expert insight into Encompass LOS, operational strategies and general skills. Ideally, this person will have significant experience as an Underwriter or Processor, or possess extensive knowledge of the Mortgage Banking industry with demonstrable success in the field. You will be responsible for implementing a program that will be available for all employees of the organization, with a particular emphasis on Encompass LOS operations. This position is not a Sales Training role.
Candidates should be local to Levittown, NY so that they may work out of our Corporate HQ regularly after the end of the COVID crisis.
- Provide comprehensive systems and procedural training to new and veteran UNMB personnel
- Act as SME on - Encompass LOS, Conventional Residential Loans, the full Origination process and beyond
- Develop and implement subject-specific training classes, materials and schedules
- Be proactive and remain up-to-date on industry trends and mortgage banking systems
- Work across the organization to partner with HR, Talent Acquisition, Operations and Sales to coordinate effective training procedures
- Organize Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly trainings to maximize efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in Mortgage Banking Operations, preferably as a Processor or Underwriter
- Previous experience in an independent Mortgage Banking agency strongly preferred
- Expert Knowledge in the use of Encompass Loan Origination system
- Knowledge with running AUS- LP & DU
- Knowledge of Mavent
- Knowledge of Corelogic/Loansafe
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver training in both classroom and virtual (Zoom) environments
- Previous experience delivering both individualized and large group trainings strongly preferred
- Capability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Computer literacy - experienced with Microsoft Office Suite.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate.
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one