Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Sales Consultant
* Identify and develop a prospect pipeline through:
Self-generation of leads
Substantial and deliberate networking
Business development sales activities
* Create and deliver sales proposals and client presentations.
* Execute clear business plan to meet or exceed sales goals as defined by management
* Leverage technology and software tools to effectively develop, review, and report on all sales and client services related activities
* Ensure a high level of client satisfaction at all times
* Attend weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales meetings
* 25-40% travel likely
Skill / Requirements
Ideal candidates are polished professionals, well-established in their communities and want to build a long-term career.
With one of the strongest commission structures in the PEO industry and an elite product that stands out in the marketplace, this is an exceptional opportunity for the right individuals.
*Proven track record of success selling complex products and solutions in a consultative environment. Prior experience selling PEO, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or HR Outsourcing not required, but will be considered. Knowledge of Workers Compensation Insurance a plus.
*Demonstrable success cultivating relationships and closing deals with C-Level executives, small business owners, and decision makers. An existing network is strongly preferred. Strong business acumen and understanding of financial concepts. Excellent communication skills, capable of developing consultative relationships with clients and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities. Bachelor degree preferred, however, an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.