Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
The Payroll Specialist provides responsive service to client and internal employees in all payroll related activities including processing payroll, maintaining, updating and auditing the HRIS database. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processes payroll, monitors payroll activities for all care centers, runs payroll reports to ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Updates and maintains payroll database. Review payroll transfers, wages changes, terms, new hire, FMLA and LOA.
- Interacts with employees and vendors to proactively address and resolve payroll issues. Assist the Care Centers with the reconciliation of payroll prior to transmission and final approvals.
- Assist department staff in projects
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new method of payroll management
- Attend meetings and training seminars
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in a payroll position
- Accurate and rapid data entry skills
- Knowledge of current payroll related laws and regulations
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills oral and written; able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Advanced HRIS and Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office environment with specific deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ultipro experience is highly preferred.