Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
HR Coordinator will provide technical human resources assistance to the HR team and employees within the company. The incumbent will provide human resources support, primarily focused on data integrity within Unified’s Human Resources Information System, UltiPro. He/she will review and approve changes to employee records made in UltiPro, with an emphasis on transactions entered via UltiPro Manager Self Service. The incumbent will work closely with Unified’s care center practice administrators and our benefits department to ensure accurate, timely changes within UltiPro.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and approves changes to employee records in HRIS system
- Review of status changes to ensure compliance with existing laws and regulations
- Enters employees data changes into HR Database
- Proactively identifies potential areas for process improvement and recommended feasible solutions
- Following up with care center managers to verify data accuracy in HRIS System
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions:
- Works with the Benefits team to ensure benefits in an employee’s record is updated accurately with status changes
- Assist with annual audits, preparing hire packets, and any additional request as needed.
- Participates in team meetings
- Attends training as required.
- Assists with special projects.
- Two or more years related administrative experience within an HR environment
- Experience with an HRIS system, UltiPro preferred
- Knowledge of FLSA
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to meet department objectives
- Benefits experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Experience effectively planning and organizing work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to easily adapt to any situation; dynamic personality with the ability to adjust affectively to constantly changing policies and procedures
- Must be detailed-oriented with technical aptitude
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite