Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Specialist- Headquarters
at Unified Physician Management
The Benefits Specialist position is responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of the client and internal employees in all benefits (health and welfare/retirement) related activities including education, eligibility processing, invoicing, leaves of absence, while providing responsive employee service.
- Administer Health & Welfare plan, including medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance: maintain vendor relationships, manage client enrollments, Coordinate annual Open Enrollment, reconcile invoices.
- Administer 401(k) Plan Retirement Savings Plan: lead educational efforts, audit plans quarterly, manage profit sharing process, maintain records, assist in annual 5500 preparation, etc.
- Administer FMLA: educate and coordinate leaves with managers and employees, maintain/update files, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Benefits Administration
- Demonstrated understanding of benefit plan contracts and agreements: health and welfare, retirement plans.
- Knowledge in Group Employee Benefit Laws and Regulations
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written; able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and HRIS skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.