Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist I
- Achieve 100% of assigned recruiting targets.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client.
- Understand candidate selection process.
- Understand the key success metrics associated with hiring goals.
- Support the Employee Referral Program
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate.
- Must have minimum of 1 year recruiting experience
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, high energy
- Intermediate to strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends or holidays when required
- Experience with any applicant tracking system and/or other recruitment technology
- Behavioral Interviewing Certification
- Working knowledge of Taleo
- High volume recruitment experience
- Sourcing experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.