Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales
The Talent Acquisition Specialist II (TAS II) is responsible for the hiring process at a Service Delivery Center. He/she works closely with site TA team to coordinate recruiting efforts as needed. Works to ensure hiring goals are met by providing a professional hiring experience to candidates. This may include assistance in completing reference checks, background checks, drug tests, screening resumes and applications scheduling onsite interviews, and completing paper work for each individual hire. While TAS II functions as part of the Talent Acquisition team, he/she is responsible for aggressive individual recruiting goals which are monitored constantly. TAS II must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting targets. TAS II are given daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting tasks associated with each client ramp, which must be met on time They provide assistance with preparing recruitment reports as well as all weekly/monthly recruiting reports. (Time management, efficiency, urgency, accountability)
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. Maintain a high level of knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures. TAS II quickly learn ttec's talent acquisition policies and procedures for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates on behalf of each new client and adapt quickly to any changes in the process. Understand the requirements for each client while strictly adhering to ttec's hiring policies. (Attention to detail and process, legal implications, customer service)
3. Understand candidate selection process. TAS II are responsible for administration of the candidate process for all open associate positions including but not limited to: greeting of applicants, reviewing applications, input data into Applicant Tracking System (Taleo), administering testing materials, assist with Taleo data entry ( assessment scores, decline candidates, send assessment e-mails and other correspondence). Know and understand the Realistic Job Preview (RJP). Have knowledge of RJP usage in the hiring process. Ensure all candidates receive the RJP before an offer is extended. Provide administrative support to the Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager, and other TA team members, as required. (Strong communication skills - verbal and written, total process understanding, detailed-oriented, focus, team work)
4. Understand the key success metrics associated with hiring goals. These include:
Cost per Hire (goals will vary by business unit)
New Hire First Day No Call No Show percentage
Hiring timeline and time to fill open positions
Meeting client hiring requirements (varies based on client and ramp)
60-day attrition rate for new hires
TAS II should be constantly looking for opportunities to improve the current process and communicate their ideas to their TA Manager regularly. While they are responsible for sharing ideas, they must not make ad hoc changes to the process without approval from the broader ttec TA team. (Observation, innovation, creativity)
5. Support ttec's Employee Referral Program (Linkup). All TAS II are responsible for encouraging employees to recommend friends and colleagues for positions at ttec. This might include walking the floors and engaging with high-quality employees to solicit referrals. (Influence, persuasion)
6. Ensure a positive experience for every candidate. TAS II maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates - even those that will not be offered a position at ttec. (Friendly, helpful, positive demeanor, respectful, communication)
7. TAS II participate in regular calibration calls with operations team and respond to questions in a timely manner. (Communication, teamwork, partnership, process development)
Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
Ability to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
Strong verbal and written communication skills
High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
Strong attention to detail
1-3 years of experience in customer service/recruiting
Experience with candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
Behavioral Interviewing Certification
Working knowledge of Taleo
At least 1 year in call center
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.