Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist I, Rockledge FL
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate. TA Specialists maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates - even those that will not be offered a position. This includes clearly communicating the hiring process and timeframes, giving honest and direct feedback, providing guidance for future possibilities, and soliciting referrals from all candidates. (Friendly, helpful, positive demeanor, respectful, communication, follow-up)
- Understand key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. TA Specialists quickly learn our processes for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates on behalf of each new client and adapt quickly to any changes in the process. Understand the requirements for each client while strictly adhering to hiring policies. (Attention to detail and process, legal implications, customer service, follow-through)
- Ensure compliance with hiring processes for each client. TA Specialists implement a specific hiring process on behalf of a client. These processes are set by the TA team and Corporate, and must not be modified by the TA Specialist. This includes ensuring that the candidate meets all legal requirements, participates in all required assessments, and that all information is accurately documented within Taleo and in paper files when appropriate. (Total process understanding, attention to detail, organization, legal implications)
- TA Specialists should be constantly looking for opportunities to improve the current process and communicate their ideas to their TA Manager regularly. While they are responsible for sharing ideas, they must not make ad hoc changes to the process without approval from the broader TTEC TA team. (Observation, innovation, creativity)
- Develop a tight schedule for processing candidates. TA Specialists are responsible for high-volume hiring needs often requiring screening, interviewing, and processing of dozens of candidates each week. This requires tremendous focus, organization, and efficiency. Talent Acquisition Specialists will assist the TA Specialists in meeting strict schedules to make the most of their time. They must be able to determine general suitability for a particular role quickly and decide whether to engage the candidate in the full hiring process. (Time management, efficiency, focus, decision-making)
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Advanced Experience with candidate tracking databases, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity, judgment, and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-Task successfully
- Working knowledge of Taleo
- Experience as an HR Assistant / Coordinator
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.