Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist I
Talent Acquisition Specialist I
The Talent Acquisition Specialist I (TAS I) is responsiblefor the hiring process at a Service Delivery Center. He/she works closely withsite TA team to coordinate recruiting efforts as needed. Works to ensure hiringgoals are met by providing a professional hiring experience to candidates. Thismay include assistance in completing reference checks, background checks, drugtests, screening resumes and applications scheduling onsite interviews, and completingpaper work for each individual hire. While TAS I functions as part of theTalent Acquisition team, he/she is responsible for aggressive individualrecruiting goals which are monitored constantly. TAS I must be able to quicklyadapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of assigned agentrecruiting targets. TAS I are given daily, weekly, andmonthly recruiting tasks associated with each client ramp, which must be met ontime They provide assistance with preparing recruitment reports as well as allweekly/monthly recruiting reports. (Time management, efficiency, urgency,accountability)
2. Learn key business objectives,timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. Maintain a high level of knowledge of Talent Acquisitionpolicies and procedures. TAS I quickly learn TeleTech's talent acquisitionpolicies and procedures for screening, interviewing, and processing candidateson behalf of each new client and adapt quickly to any changes in the process.Understand the requirements for each client while strictly adhering toTeleTech's hiring policies. (Attention to detail and process, legalimplications, customer service)
3. Understand candidate selectionprocess. TAS I are responsible foradministration of the candidate process for all open associate positionsincluding but not limited to: greeting of applicants, reviewing applications,input data into Applicant Tracking System (Taleo), administering testingmaterials, assist with Taleo data entry ( assessment scores, declinecandidates, send assessment e-mails and other correspondence). Know andunderstand the Realistic Job Preview (RJP). Have knowledge of RJP usage in thehiring process. Ensure all candidates receive the RJP before an offer isextended. Provide administrative support to the Sr. Talent AcquisitionSpecialist, Talent Acquisition Manager, and other TA team members, as required.(Strong communication skills - verbal and written, total processunderstanding, detailed-oriented, focus, team work)
4. Understand the key successmetrics associated with hiring goals.These include:
- Cost per Hire (goals will vary by business unit)
- New Hire First Day No Call No Show percentage
- Hiring timeline and time to fill open positions
- Meeting client hiring requirements (varies based on client and ramp)
- 60-day attrition rate for new hires
TAS I should be constantly looking for opportunities toimprove the current process and communicate their ideas to their TA Managerregularly. While they are responsible for sharing ideas, they must not make adhoc changes to the process without approval from the broader TeleTech TA team. (Observation,innovation, creativity)
5. Support TeleTech's EmployeeReferral Program (Linkup). All TAS I areresponsible for encouraging employees to recommend friends and colleagues forpositions at TeleTech. This might include walking the floors and engaging withhigh-quality employees to solicit referrals. (Influence, persuasion)
6. Ensure a positive experience forevery candidate. TAS I maintain a positive,respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates - even those that will notbe offered a position at TeleTech. (Friendly, helpful, positive demeanor,respectful, communication)
7. Calibrate with the HBO (HirePointBack Office) team. TAS I participate in regularcalibration calls with HBO and respond to questions in a timely manner. (Communication,teamwork, partnership, process development)
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service.
- Experience with candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Behavioral Interviewing Certification
- Working knowledge of Taleo
- At least 1 year in call center
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.