Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Manager
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Enterprise Services team.
Our Human Capital team brings significant value and contribution to our company through always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is the right place to work.
What you'll be doing:
Talent Acquisition Managers lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to meet aggressive recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includes establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics implementing and modifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better quality hires. Managers utilize corporate support teams to assist them with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnerships with these teams to leverage their services. TA Managers monitor recruiting targets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshoot obstacles and motivate their teams to reach daily recruiting targets. TA Managers must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
What you'll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
- Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
- Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure compliance with TTEC (formerly TeleTech)'s hiring processes and tools
- Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior 6 years experience managing and developing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Sales Recruitment experience - digital/online/media
- Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
- Data-driven approach to recruiting
- Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
- Experience consulting and managing client relationships.
- Work closely with business partners throughout the search process providing consistent updates and transparent communication
- Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
- Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
- Strong track record of building and executing creative recruiting strategies
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC (formerly TeleTech)'s business processes and operations.
Do the right thing w Lead Everyday w Seek first to Understand w Reach for Amazing w Act as one w Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.