Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Reference #: 02RBA
Recruitment / TA Manager - Cairo
TTEC EMEA are experiencing positive growth across the region. We are setting up new operations in Cairo, Egypt to support our global clients. Due to this expansion we are seeking an experienced TA / Recruitment Manager with a background in volume hiring (multilingual Customer Service and Sales) within a BPO Call Center environment.
The TA / Recruitment Manager will support and grow a team of recruiters to support our global clients business in our new site in Cairo. You will be part of our global Talent Acquisition team and working closely with local Human Capital.
What you'll be doing:
Recruitment Managers lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to meet aggressive recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includes establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics implementing and modifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better quality hires.
Managers utilize corporate support teams to assist them with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnerships with these teams to leverage their services. RM Managers monitor recruiting targets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshoot obstacles and motivate their teams to reach daily recruiting targets. TA Managers must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
What you'll bring to us:
* Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
* Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
* Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
* Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
* Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
* Ensure compliance with TTEC's hiring processes and tools
* Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) and multilingual volume recruitment roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you'll need:
* Prior 5 years' experience managing a recruiting team in an international high-volume customer service recruiting environment, within a call center or BPO organization.
* Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
* Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
* Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
* Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
What to do now?
Please apply directly with a recent copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in contact soon.
Do the right thing w Lead Everyday w Seek first to Understand w Reach for Amazing w Act as one w Live life passionately
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!