Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Analyst (Denver, CO or Remote)
- Develop and expand Recruiting Analytics programs. Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports to support the Talent organization.
- Analyze, document and prepare for development, configuration/workflow enhancements.
- Identify, analyze and document opportunities for process improvement and drive all aspects of process issues towards resolution.
- Responsible for identification of training needs and for Corporate/Enterprise Services & Executive Talent Team.
- Responsible for training content development for new and existing technology solutions and processes.
- Advanced user of both the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and HRIS systems (Oracle).
- Acts as a central point of contact for the enterprise representing the Talent Acquisition Team by becoming knowledgeable and proficient on all recruiting processes, programs, and tools.
- Supports and is a trusted resource for members of the team.
- Maintain documentation and identify compliance issues for policies, practices, and procedures.
- Administrator and content developer for team Intranet and SharePoint sites.
- 1-2 years' experience with in project coordination or recruiting operations.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems preferred. Specific experience with Taleo strongly preferred.
- Previous project coordination and reporting experience.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and a high level of initiative.
- Strong background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining, ad-hoc analysis and metrics presentations.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel required. PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Highly professional. Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive /confidential information and possess a high degree of social maturity.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport and leverage networks.
- Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and professional work styles, as well as changing work environments/priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and leverage relationships (internal and external) to achieve project objectives.
- Promotes a service-oriented mindset as the department representative in enterprise projects.
- BA/BS required.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.