Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At TTEC, ourTalent Acquisition team brings significant value and contribution to ourcompany by differentiating our brand within the community and strengthening thecompany through the addition of talented and passionate people.
What you'll bedoing:
You will beresponsible for all Talent Acquisition needs within an assigned businesssegment. You will liaise with business segment leaders andsuccessfully deliver full-cycle recruitment solutions for hiring management,professionals and executives globally. Thisrole is responsible for the sourcing, interviewing and selection of candidatesfor various levels of positions, and promoting a work environment that openlyembraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. You willactively search for the brightest candidates utilizing best practice recruitingmethodologies while representing and promoting TTEC and our core values.
What You'll Bringto Us:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex hires across a variety of functional groups including technology, management consulting, data analytics, etc.
- Clearly articulate client needs, execute sourcing and recruitment strategy, and identify specific talent pools to fulfill talent needs
- Execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, our team and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates
- Stay relevant on cutting edge recruiting strategies, collect competitive intelligence, and identify trends, patterns, and strategies to successfully fill roles
- Develop a thorough understanding of TTEC, our value proposition, and internally how we deliver on that proposition to clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior leaders to understand and document recruiting specifications and facilitate recruiting strategy
- Guide HR Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with both to understand team dynamic and culture
- Develop and implement a feedback mechanism and regular communication cadence to provide impactful updates and market intelligence to executive-level internal customers
- Provide counsel to managers on interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, and transparent candidate experience that promotes sustained connectivity and continued relationship building and management
- Manage data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring timely entry and visibility of recruitment activity within ATS/CRM technologies
- Serve as a true talent partner and trusted advisor to the business' key leaders, and foster a relationship built on successes and functional knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment where business results hinge upon TA's ability to deliver talent
- Passion and expertise completing challenging search processes through to successful conclusion
- Minimum 7 years' experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of corporate recruitment and 3rd party staffing/recruitment firms.
- Track record of successfully pipelining and recruiting top management consulting talent from respected companies and multiple geographies
- Excellent independent sourcing skills
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
BA/BS degree preferred
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); Taleo experience a plus. Experience with a Candidate Relationship Management tool like Avature, Smashfly or Ascendify a plus.
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to travel as necessary up to 10%
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer incustomer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in morethan 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digitalchannels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting,Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience totheir customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Ouremployees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationshipswith clients, their customers and each other.