Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Manager, Talent Acquisition
Collaborative. Creative. Solutions oriented. It's whatconnects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptionalcandidate experiences as a Senior TalentAcquisition Marketing Manager with TTEC in Denver, Colorado.
We'relooking for a blend of marketing and talent acquisition experience to lead ourglobal recruitment brand. This is an opportunity to make an impact, drive thestrategic direction, and collaborate with a talented team across the world. We'rea team of change agents and disruptors in the customer experience industry.This role is mission critical to help us ensure that we are positioning ouremployment brand as the employer of choice and attracting candidates that arepassionate about delivering amazing customer experiences every day.
WhatYou'll be Doing:
You'lllead our activities of a global team of marketingprofessionals to market our consistent high-volume hiring needs to potentialcandidates. Have you been looking for a role in a highlycollaborative environment? You'll foster a multi-teamsetting, partner with internal teams such as talent acquisition and back officesupport, and work with site leadership to understand and fulfill the applicantflow and hiring needs of the business.
On atypical day, you'll:
- Understand the hiring needs of the local sites and our work at home group, including working with leadership and potentially with client representatives
- Operate as an internal recruitment advertising service, managing the execution of sourcing efforts to ensure budget optimization and maximize applicant flow to meet client requirements for new deals and ramps with specialized customer profiles
- Develop and drive marketing strategies by performing in-depth target analysis including analyzing site information and demographics, etc.
- Analyze marketing programs, evaluate effectiveness, and prepare executive reports on a regular basis including recommendations to maximize results
- Report on outcomes
- Manage the sourcing, on-boarding, performance management and off boarding of Vendors which functionally services Talent Acquisition locations globally (job boards, internet media, print/production/collateral providers, community partners, job fair organizations, university and workforce partnerships, diversity and Veteran hiring partners, staffing agencies, etc.).
- Work with procure-to-pay teams, accounting and finance to ensure accuracy and timeliness for departmental marketing budgets, reporting, and accounting practices
- Supervise, coach, train and develop the talent acquisition marketing staff, while also contributing individually to the team results
- Manage employee referral program and partner across departments to champion referrals as a leading source
- Collaborate with Social Media team to develop and drive social media strategy across the globe. This includes content strategy, communication campaigns, community engagement as well as reputation management across all digital platforms.
Why You? What You Bring:
Passion, Integrity,Communication. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC. Ofcourse, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- A minimum of three years of marketing communications and/or recruitment advertising experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Experience with leading external (customer facing or applicant) marketing efforts
- A minimum of two years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Ability to manage a remote team to effectively and efficiently reach objectives
- Ability to work with cross cultural teams
- Proven ability in verbal, written, and communication skills required, presentation skills preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to change priorities when situations arise in a dynamic environment
- Previously demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing budgets and strong excel skills
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other recruitment technology experience a plus
- Creative and innovative sourcing ideas
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.
As a global company, we're alwayson. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTECemployee, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- 'Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard orreserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.