Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA
Job Reference #: 02S01
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - EMEA
TTEC is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our EMEA team. With locations in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Ireland and further expansion in North Africa, it's a great time to join.
Our Human Capital team brings significant value and contribution to our company through always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TTEC is the right place to work.
What you'll be doing:
Talent Acquisition Managers lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists across the EMEA region to meet aggressive recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includes establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics; implementing and modifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools; and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better quality hires. Managers utilize corporate support teams to assist them with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnerships with these teams to leverage their services. TA Managers monitor recruiting targets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshoot obstacles and motivate their teams to reach daily recruiting targets. TA Managers must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
What you'll bring to us:
* Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
* Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
* Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
* Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
* Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
* Ensure compliance with TeleTech's hiring processes and tools
* Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you'll need:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Prior 6 years experience managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
* Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
* Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
* Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
* Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!