Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior IT Recruiter
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, providing expert advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, transparent applicant experience that reflects our mission, purpose, vision and values of extraordinary customer (candidate) experience.
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role in order to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Guide HR Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with both to understand team dynamic and culture
- Utilize best practice methods, communications and processes which reflect our principals and standards of a world-class talent acquisition organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of TTEC, our value proposition, our segment and our values in order to qualify candidates and articulate our business
- 5 years' experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of agency and corporate experience including 2 years' experience working on complex, high level searches targeting Director level and above
- Excellent independent sourcing skills with experience and curiosity about the latest recruiting technologies and platforms, above and beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Nationwide recruiting required, global experience preferred
- A sense of urgency and a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Taleo experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking, and mentoring opportunities
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.