Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
TTEC is seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our TTEC Engage team in the US and Canada.
What you'll be doing:
Human Capital Business Partner support assigned to senior operational leaders strategically addressing all of their Human Capital needs. They develop and implement human capital initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies. They proactively identify human resource initiatives that will substantially enhance bottom line results and improve employee related gross margins. Over time, they establish themselves as an indispensable member of the leadership team.
What you'll bring to us:
- Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supported business area.
- Deliver talent solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business.
- Collaborate with a team of Human Capital professionals to deliver outstanding talent initiatives to the business.
- Develop a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with key leaders at multiple levels.
- Partner with and leverage COE teams across human capital, payroll, and legal.
- Leverage reporting and data to drive analytics to better understand talent aligned to business results.
- Participate in leadership meetings and drive the talent agenda.
- Participate on project teams for company driven initiatives requiring a human capital perspective.
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of TTEC's business, core values, and goals
- Minimum of 5 years of related HR experience
- Experience in the staffing, BPO, retail, manufacturing or industries with high volumes of entry level employees preferred.
- Strong knowledge in multiple HR disciplines (total rewards, talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, etc.)
- Proven ability to build relationships of trust with leadership (Director- Senior Vice President level)
- Ability to influence leaders and teams of differing viewpoints to create positive outcomes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to coach people leaders
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Passion for customer and employee engagement
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.