Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Leader - Consulting Segment (Denver, CO or Remote)
TTEC is seeking an experiencedRecruiting Leader to join our global Talent Acquisition team. Preferredlocation for this role is to be based in our Denver, CO global headquarters, butremote candidates will also be considered.
At TTEC, our Talent Acquisition teambrings significant value and contribution to our company by differentiating ourbrand within the community and strengthening the company through the additionof talented and passionate people.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be responsible for all TalentAcquisition needs within an assigned business segment. TheRecruiting Leader must collaborate and liaise with business segment leaders andsuccessfully deliver full-cycle recruitment solutions for management,professional and executive hires within the key business segment. Thisrole is responsible for the sourcing, interviewing and selection of candidatesfor various levels of positions, and promoting a work environment that openlyembraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. You willactively search for the brightest candidates utilizing best practice recruitingmethodologies while representing and promoting TTEC and our core values. Recruiting Leaders / Talent Practice Leaders may have direct reports or leadproject teams.
We are seeking a Recruiting Leaderto support the talent acquisition needs of key revenue-generating positionsacross the United States and internationally.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex hires across a variety of functional groups including technology, management consulting, data analytics, etc.
- Clearly articulate client needs, execute sourcing and recruitment strategy, and identify specific talent pools to fulfill talent needs
- Execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, our team and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates
- Stay relevant on cutting edge recruiting strategies, collect competitive intelligence, and identify trends, patterns, and strategies to successfully fill roles
- Develop a thorough understanding of TTEC, our value proposition, and internally how we deliver on that proposition to clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior leaders to understand and document recruiting specifications and facilitate recruiting strategy
- Guide HR Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with both to understand team dynamic and culture
- Develop and implement a feedback mechanism and regular communication cadence to provide impactful updates and market intelligence to executive-level internal customers
- Provide counsel to managers on interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, and transparent candidate experience that promotes sustained connectivity and continued relationship building and management
- Manage data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring timely entry and visibility of recruitment activity within ATS/CRM technologies
- Serve as a true talent partner and trusted advisor to the business' key leaders, and foster a relationship built on successes and functional knowledge
- Passion and expertise completing challenging search processes through to successful conclusion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment where business results hinge upon TA's ability to deliver talent
- Minimum 8 years' experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of executive search & corporate experience including 4 years' experience working on complex, high level searches targeting VP level and above
- Track record of successfully pipelining and recruiting top management consulting talent from respected companies and multiple geographies
- Excellent independent sourcing skills
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); Taleo experience a plus. Experience with a Candidate Relationship Management tool like Avature, Smashfly or Ascendify a plus.
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- Ability to travel as necessary up to 10%
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.