Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter - G&A
When everything is connected, how we connect is everything...and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Recruiter on our Human Capital team.
- Achieve 100% of assigned associate recruiting targets. Recruiters recruit high quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Understand key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client.
- Implement high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client's specifications. Partner with the appropriate corporate support team for the following tasks: writing creative ads, posting ads on internet job boards and placing advertisements in newspapers, and searching resume databases (both internal and external) for quality candidates as required.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Act as a talent ambassador for TTEC within the local community. Recruiters reach out to influential people in associations, civic groups, community partners and educational institutions to develop strong relationships, establish TTEC as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate. Recruiters maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates
- Develop a tight schedule for processing candidates. Recruiters are responsible for high-volume hiring needs often requiring screening, interviewing, and processing of hundreds of candidates each week. This requires tremendous focus, organization, and efficiency.
- Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- 2 years recruiting experience
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're big on taking time out for professional development and giving back
- Career development opportunities including mentorship programs, the Women in Leadership program and professional development courses in TTEC University
- The opportunity to give back with our Foundation and volunteer event
- Vacation/wellness time
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program including dedicated health and wellness navigators and wellness incentives
- Our global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you choose, the opportunities are endless
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.