Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Achieve 100% of assigned associate recruiting targets. Recruiters recruit high quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Understand key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client.
- Implement high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client's specifications. Partner with the appropriate corporate support team for the following tasks: writing creative ads, posting ads on internet job boards and placing advertisements in newspapers, and searching resume databases (both internal and external) for quality candidates as required.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Act as a talent ambassador for TTEC within the local community. Recruiters reach out to influential people in associations, civic groups, community partners and educational institutions to develop strong relationships, establish TTEC as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate. Recruiters maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates
- Develop a tight schedule for processing candidates. Recruiters are responsible for high-volume hiring needs often requiring screening, interviewing, and processing of hundreds of candidates each week. This requires tremendous focus, organization, and efficiency.
- Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- 2 years recruiting experience
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.