Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The recruiter recruits quality talent to meet aggressive associate hiring requirements for specific clients. They also assist in general and administrative (G&A) recruiting in support of TTEC's business units. This may include screening resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens, administering TTEC approved tests, scheduling onsite interviews, conducting interviews, making offers, and completing all associated paperwork for each individual hire. Recruiting may implement sourcing strategies and actively build relationships within the community to provide new sources of quality candidates. While they function as part of the Talent Acquisition team, they are also responsible for aggressive individual recruiting goals which are monitored daily and weekly. Recruiters must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements and TTEC processes. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
- Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology.
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity, judgment, and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to continue education and training
- Behavioral Interviewing Certification
- Previous call center recruiting experience
- High-volume recruiting experience
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.