Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Talent Acquisition - Duluth, GA
*This position will require living in the Atlanta, GA or Concord, NC area*
TTEC (formerly TeleTech)is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team.
What you'll bedoing:
Talent AcquisitionManager leads a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to meet aggressiverecruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includesestablishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics implementing andmodifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools and makingcontinuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higherrecruiting yields and better quality hires. Managers utilize corporate supportteams to assist them with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnershipswith these teams to leverage their services. TA Managers monitor recruitingtargets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshootobstacles and motivate their teams to reach daily recruiting targets. TA Managersmust be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meetchanging client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited fora high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meetaggressive goals.
What you'll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists accountable for healthcare recruitment.
- Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
- Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure compliance with TTEC (formerly TeleTech)'s hiring processes and tools
- Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree (experience can be substituted for formal degree)
- Prior 6 years experience managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Knowledge of healthcare licensing strongly preferred
- Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
- Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
- Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
- Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech)is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languagesacross social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Servicesorganization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solutionareas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. WhetherInformation Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain orLegal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplifyTTEC (formerly TeleTech)'s business processes and operations.
Notice to externalRecruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunterand agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submitresumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerlyTeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-partyagency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerlyTeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires allemployees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background checkand depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition ofemployment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, disability, or protected veteran status.