Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Global Compensation
TTECis seeking an experienced Manager of Global Compensation focusing on Base Pay to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global CorporateHeadquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Our Total Rewards team brings significantvalue and contribution to our company by developing health & welfare,wellness, and compensation programs that enable TTEC to effectively attract,retain, and motivate the very best talent.
What you'll be doing:
The Manager, Global Compensation is responsible foroverseeing the strategy & administration of global Base Pay compensationprograms and policies, providing guidance on market pricing, and salaryplanning. Strong leadership and people management skills, communication,business savvy, client relationship building, innovative and critical thinking,and a strong results orientation are critical to success in this role. Thishighly visible role will be part of the Global Compensation leadership team.
What you'll bring to us:
- Audit and analyzecurrent compensation programs & policies to develop proposals on potentialchanges, gaps or enhancements to improve existing methods. Lead inthe development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs,policies, structures, procedures and practices
- Oversee annual merit program
- Coach, mentor andprovide guidance to compensation team
- Design, implement, andmanage salary classification
- Develop job evaluationsfor various positions and determine appropriate base pay
- Ensuring alignment withour corporate compensation philosophy, participate in the review of market dataand development of market reference ranges, including report development,analysis of market data, movement recommendation and costing for both US andall other countries
- Manage a global team ofCompensation professionals
Whatskills you'll need:
- BA/BS in Human Resourcesor comparable degree (or equivalent experience) and 10 yearsof increasingly responsible experience in compensation. 5 years of people management experience incompensation required
- Experienced with implementing and managingcompensation planning within large scale ERP and smaller CompensationManagement systems
- Established ability to work in team environmentwith a strong focus on customer service
- Demonstrated project management and ability tolead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, presentation, analytical,and systems skills
- Strong written and verbal communicationskills
- Must be discrete and maintain the highestconfidentiality with extremely sensitive data
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is themachine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each ofour segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury,Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help toguide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.