Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Capital Senior Generalist
TTEC is seeking a Senior Human CapitalGeneralist to join our Enterprise Services team based in our corporate officein Englewood, CO. The job will be remote for the time being.
Our Human Capital Team brings significant valueand contribution to our company through always looking for new ideas andchallenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TTECis the right place to work.
We help global brands providea great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
What you'll be doing:
Human Capital Business partners supportassigned business units and leaders to strategically address Talent needs. Theydevelop and implement talent initiatives in support key business goals andstrategies. They proactively identify human resource initiatives that willsubstantially enhance bottom line results and improve employee related grossmargins. Over time, they establish themselves as an indispensable member of theleadership team.
What you'll bring to us:
* Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supportedbusiness area.
* Deliver talent solutions to challenges affecting the success of thebusiness.
* Collaborate with team members to deliver outstanding talent initiativesto the business.
* Develop a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with key leaders atmultiple levels.
* Partner with and leverage COE teams across human capital, total rewards,development, payroll, talent acquisition and legal.
* Leverage reporting and data to drive analytics to better understandtalent aligned to business results.
* Participate in leadership meetings and drive the talent agenda.
* Participate on project teams for company driven initiatives requiring ahuman capital perspective.
What skills you'll need:
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Minimum of 5 years of related HR generalist experience.
* Ideally, a background supporting Technology and Consulting in global organizations.
* Plus to have experience in SHRM or continued education.
* Strong experience in multiple HR disciplines (total rewards, talentacquisition, performance management, employee relations, etc.). We do have Centers of Excellence this person would partner with.
* Proven ability to build relationships of trust with leadership (VicePresident and Director level)
* Ability to influence leaders and teams of differing viewpoints to createpositive outcomes.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to coach and influence people leaders
* Working knowledge of HRIS systems & system savvy
* Passion for customer engagement and employee experience
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Becausewe want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as thebelow to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Wewant you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financialbenefits such as: Health and flexible spending accounts
We believe in investing in our people and theircareer development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programsthat enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
OurWomen in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning,networking and mentoring opportunities
Professionaldevelopment courses in TTEC University
Scholarshipprogram and tuition reimbursement
Visibilityin our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools andresources to help you such as:
It'sOk, We're All Human wellness program
Companyhealth and wellness programs
Dedicatedhealth and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
Generouspaid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have theopportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have theunique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educationalorganization in your community
Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in theircommunities
And since this role isat HQ, you'll also experience:
- Onsite Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard orreserves, or a military spouse:
Wevalue your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in thecivilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Yourhands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact withour clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adaptingto change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We arelooking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employeeshired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and,depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drugscreening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.