Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Capital Generalist
Human Capital Generalists are thefront-line resource for handling all employee relations and policy questionsand concerns within an assigned business group or functional unit. The HR Generalist partners closely with our internal COE's, compliance andinvestigation team, and legal teams to ensure that employee relations mattersare addressed appropriately.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Resolve most employee relations issueswithin 48 hours. Respondpersonally to all employee relations inquiries within 24 hours. Fullyunderstand each individual's situation and take appropriate actions quickly.For issues that cannot be resolved quickly, set realistic expectations aboutthe processes to be followed and timeframes for resolving each issue.Communicate clearly and openly with all employees. (Empathy, knowledge ofapplicable local laws and regulations, fairness, ownership)
2. Ensure compliance with all local humanresources laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, harassment, hostile workenvironment, labor laws, and any other adverse impact laws. Train servicedelivery leaders to understand TTEC's obligations and corporate policies withrespect to working with employees so they can become confident in theirdealings with employees. (Specific knowledge of local laws andregulations, judgment, coaching and training, accountability)
3. Serve as the primary POC for site closuresand ramp downs. Partner with the legal team to facilitate requiredsteps for Reductions in Force. This includes initial analysis of employeeselection, risk mitigation planning, severance calculations, communication toleaders and employees, and facilitation of system offboarding. (Specificknowledge of local laws and regulations, communication skills, detailorientation.)
4. Conduct confidential investigationsinto employee performance, harassment complaints, and potential terminationactions. HC Senior Generalistswill partner with our compliance and investigation COE to gather information,interview relevant individuals, analyze data, and prepare legally sounddocumentation to support all personnel and termination actions. Recommend acourse of action based on the facts and coach service delivery leaders throughthe implementation of each action. Minimize risk and exposure for TTEC bymaintaining a fair, legally sound, fully documented, and unbiased approach whenconducting investigations and implementing actions. (Data analysis,interviewing, risk assessment, coaching)
5. Ensure the timely and accurate update ofemployee data in the Oracle database to ensure appropriate administration ofemployee benefits, payroll, and programs. Help employees troubleshoot problems andunderstand how to make changes in the system to accurately reflect employeeinformation. Periodically run, create, and analyze reports to share informationwith service delivery leaders. (Knowledge of Oracle, promptness,follow-up)
6. Administer special programs. This may include acting as programadministrator for incentive programs, pilot programs, or any special benefitsprograms. This includes creating reports, analyzing and creating spreadsheets,and calculating ROI. (Analysis, reporting, attention to detail)
- Strong knowledge of local employment lawsand regulations
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner whendealing with people
- Strong attention to detail and desire tofollow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applicationssuch as Oracle and MS Office, or ability to learn technology quickly
- High level of integrity, honesty, andjudgment
- Trusted advisor to leaders and employeesin challenging situations
- 2-5 years of experience at Generalistlevel
- Process improvement certification (whitebelt or above)
- Previous call center recruiting experience
- Previous experience supporting 400 employee population
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.