Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of Learning & Development Innovation (US Remote)
Head of Learning & Development Innovation (US Remote)
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.?
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Head of Learning & Development Innovation is a key part of this team and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
As TTEC navigates prevailing and future market opportunities on both macro and micro scales, our ability to remain a dominant leader in the customer experience domain requires a scalable and flexible delivery model that will carry the company forward for years. As a result, TTEC is seeking a Head of Learning & Development to provide that vision and leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
The Head of Learning & Development Innovation is responsible for bringing disruptive cost-effective solutions to our virtual and classroom environments for our 50,000 employees around the globe. These solutions will include innovations in the areas of automation, AI, social, simulation, self-paced, game-based, and mobile learning, enabling TTEC to drive significant and measurable performance improvement for our clients. The ideal candidate will know how to maximize cost-effectiveness of these solutions in such a manner where any solution yields a return on investment within first 12 months of implementation.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Bring thought leadership and continuous re-engineering within our training delivery platforms through innovation with a focus on leading edge virtual learning, effectively modernizing the “way of work”.
- Partner closely with the global learning & development leader as well as operations stakeholders to identify learning/training evolution opportunities.
- Build a team to incubate, test, and go live with cost efficient solutions that maximize output across the globe serving multiple languages.
- Support the training delivery teams to function with greater efficiency through digitization in the areas of, but not limited to automation, AI, and virtual teaching assistants.
- Consulting clients on how innovation within the training environment can lead to lower costs, higher learner engagement, increased speed to proficiency, and overall positive impact on customer and employee experience.
- Leverage data to monitor performance, predict learner success, and drive the right outcomes.
- Provide advisory and visionary expertise based on your knowledge of industry trends.
Skills you’ll need:
- 15 years in the learning and development domain
- Demonstrated experience brining innovation to the training & curriculum development function.
- Knowledge of adult learning, assuring the application of effective training principles.
- Global & large scale training environment experience
- Demonstrated experience thriving in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management, and clients/stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects.
- Ability to build a business case and effectively persuade stakeholders on the efficacy of proposed solutions.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.