Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of Global Benefits
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver amazing employee experiences as a Benefits Executive Director with TTEC at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
Looking for an opportunity to collaborate across the organization, develop relationships globally, and be a part of a creative team that thinks outside of the box? Bring your strong US benefits experience, belief in wellness, and strategic thinking where you can make an impact on a global organization.
You'll be responsible for the effective execution of TTEC's global benefits plans. Process improvement mindset? You'll be focused on administration for the U.S. and Canadian benefit plans and will oversee plan choices, systems development, plan communication, and plan compliance. Relationship builder? You'll also coordinate all of benefit plans across all sites as well as with corporate Human Capital and Benefits staff.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Oversee all global health and welfare plans- develop and execute benefit strategy to balance benefit cost and expenses with market competitiveness
- Partner with finance and accounting on healthcare cost, trends and analysis for full insured and self-insured plans. must have attention to detail and high data accuracy
- Ensure compliance with global and local requirements such as ACA, ERISA and HIPPA and other state and federal requirements as needed
- Creating and managing US health and wellness strategy and programs including but not limited to vendor management, open enrollment compliance and legislative activities
- Be responsible for employee communication and education of all health and welfare plans and programs
- Be responsible for and oversight of all global onsite clinics and medical staff
- Oversee the management and strategy of all global wellness programs. Use health care data to determine pilot programs, incentives, disease management strategies to continue our culture of health.
- Oversee the management and execution of the US 401k plan and Canadian RRSP/DPSP plans including all compliance and fiduciary activities. Includes management of the Employee Benefits Committee
- Manage the global tuition reimbursement, scholarship and certification plans and programs
- Work closely with brokers globally to conduct benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and competitors to provide competitive benefits plan on a global basis
- Complete due diligence for any mergers and acquisition activities to identify risks and integration opportunities
- Be responsible for Paid time off policies and programs for the globe including system development, optimization and reporting
- Oversee US leave management- reporting, vendor management, policies and partnering closely with legal and HR team
Why You? What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent experience, and/or HR/Benefits Certifications
- 7-10 years combined experience in HR, Employee Benefits
- Effective leadership, management, and facilitation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and benefit systems skills
- HR systems experience required with Oracle experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- And a big plus - experience in the BPO industry
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as: Health and flexible spending accounts
Tuition reimbursement programs
Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
Professional development courses in TTEC University
Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
Company health and wellness programs
Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their communities
And since this role is at HQ, you'll also experience:
- Onsite Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.