Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Compensation Director
TTEC is seeking an experienced Director of Global Compensation to join our Human Capital team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for someone that has strong variable compensation experience, including sales compensation. In this integral role, you'll develop a comprehensive rewards strategy that aligns employee rewards with results that support our strategic business objectives. You'll take ownership of the development of a range of programs including variable/incentive pay and sales compensation.
As a leader in our Total Rewards team, you'll bring significant value and contribution to our company by developing compensation programs that enable TTEC (formerly TeleTech) to effectively attract, retain, and motivate the very best talent.
What you'll bring to us:
* Proven track record leading a team
* Experience designing and implementing variable pay programs across varying employee populations
* Ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships across organization including with HC Business Partners, Treasury, Finance, Legal, Tax, Payroll and Benefits
* Ability to consult with HR Business Partners/executives regarding compensation plan designs and strategic initiatives across a variety of business segments.
* Desire to keep abreast of new trends in compensation packages and evaluates the viability and necessity of adopting such plans within the organization
* Experience in the design and market evaluation of all elements of sales compensation, including base and incentive opportunities, ensuring integration and alignment with overall company goals and objectives
* Ability to develop analytical tools and models to forecast and manage plan expense, and drive performance through prudent plan design, review and evaluation
* Experience conducting market salary surveys on sales positions; collect and analyze market data and partner with compensation analyst to maintain data library; maintain and update position descriptions
* Experience drafting and communicating all plan documents, and sales incentive training materials
What skills you'll need:
* 8 years' of increasingly responsibility & experience in global corporate compensation; including 4 years leading a team
* BA/BS in HR, Accounting, Finance or other fields with strong business experience
* Demonstrated experience in compensation plan designs and implementation of compensation structures, (short term, long term, sales, OR executive) across multiple geographies
* Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a 'hands-on' role with key projects
* Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to compose highly effective executive and Board-level presentations
* Goal-oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment
* Advanced PC applications including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.