Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trisept Solutions
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Payroll Manager with Apple Leisure Group. You will apply your in-depth payroll knowledge to situations and confidently provide an understanding to both internal and external customers. In this role, you will provide a balance of “hands-on” work as well as leading a team of 4. You will be well versed with payroll software, Microsoft Excel / Word and can apply as problem solving tools. You will be responsible for all aspects of the “time and attendance” system as well as overseeing the payroll process. Our 2,500 employees, across over 30 states, require an efficiently run biweekly payroll which includes timely tax and wage attachment processing.
A successful Payroll Manager will:
- Lead, develop, coach, and grow your team to make them successful in their role.
- Supervise the biweekly payroll process, including “time and attendance” and continually seek to improve the process.
- Oversee the team of 4 specialists while continuing to develop their skills.
- Partner with Accounting / Finance / and HR as a business partner. Focus on what matters most to the company.
- Refine or establish internal controls with internal auditors and other associated department managers.
- Get involved in discussions and offer solutions. Encourage change where it makes sense.
- Approach each day, each person, with a positive disposition and promote the idea of teamwork
- Ascertain your team knows how to set up employees with the correct taxation and withholdings and accruals are reported accurately and timely.
- Identify system enhancement opportunities and enlist your team to help plan, test, and implementation the changes.
- Create the annual and quarterly goals for yourself and team. Encourage the team to propose their own goals and have input in the time line.
- Support your team by researching and making decisions concerning payroll matters (Wage attachment orders/ taxes / processing questions.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability.
- Actively cross-train the payroll team enabling you to step in as needed in production
- Calculate/process special pay including incentives, bonuses, jury and retroactive pay.
- Encourage your team to teach their customers within their realm of expertise.
About Apple Leisure Group:
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.