Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at Southwest Network
You will manage multiple projects for human resources activities to include the employment process, employee relations, benefits administration, leave administration, reasonable accommodations, and human resources compliance. Effectively communicates and administers sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and respect while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws and company directives. Maintains a rapport with management staff that fosters the free exchange of information and problem solving. Manages employee relations issues in collaboration with leaders and functions as primary lead on investigations. Works in collaboration with internal departments and vendors to accomplish the goals of the human resources department.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Eligible candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience, with knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, a minimum three years direct human resources experience, and at least two years supervisory experience. PHR or SPHR certification preferred or currently working towards .
In addition, the following skills and knowledge are required:
- Current knowledge of employment law and benefits.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of administrative/human resource operations, and staff and organizational training needs.
- The use of discretion and judgment in both internal and external contacts, with the ability to deal effectively with management and line staff.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve practical problems and deal with sensitive variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work independently to assure compliance with Southwest Network policies and standards.
- Ability to speak effectively and comfortably before groups of customers or employees.
- Professional appearance and ability to provide a positive company image to employees and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational, solid decision making and effective problem solving skills.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
- Only candidates 21 years of age or older will be considered.
This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary. A good benefits package is a valuable part of your total compensation, and we’ve got a great one: medical, dental and vision insurance; paid sick, vacation and holiday time; tuition reimbursement; retirement plan with match; disability insurance; life insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; an employee assistance program; employee discounts; and more. When you consider everything—the salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact you’ll have on the lives of others—it could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We offer treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
As part of our professional human resources team, you will provide service, tools, and mentorship to our caring and dedicated medical staff, treatment teams and support staff so they can provide efficient, quality care and critical services to our members. You must have a positive customer service attitude, be responsive, and have a desire to serve your fellow employees and our community with honesty, respect and strength.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.