The Mom Project
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Payroll Specialist
at The Mom Project
A Social Service Non-Profit organization is hiring for 2 Sr. Payroll Specialists to augment their Chicago team. Calling for a payroll guru who has previous managerial/leadership experience and has worked on time and attendance for non-exempt employees. ETIME EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! This person must thrive working in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment. Slated to be a 5-month project with potential for extension or to go full-time depending on performance.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
* ETIME EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Heavy data entry for non-exempt positions
* Help troubleshoot when payroll is not correctly processed for non-exempt positions
* Assist with clean up around Time & Attendance (working with eTime)
* Ability to professionally communicate what needs to get done and how to fix problems related to payroll. Exhibits a professional acumen
* Work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
* Provides excellent customer service as it relates to Payroll.
* Documents and updates procedures researching and preparing special reports for management as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.