The Kraft Group LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Kraft Group LLC
SUMMARY: This position supports the payroll and HRIS operations team, and plays a vital role in the maintenance and development of system solutions across multiple businesses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate processing assigned payrolls including a comprehensive reconciliation to minimize payroll errors prior to final approval. This will include but not limited to: minimum wage testing of all non-exempt personnel along with executing timely pay makeup and deferred compensation retroactive calculations for RROP to determine weighted overtime payments. Assist with the documentation of payroll processes to institutionalize Best Practices.
- Compile payroll reports biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. This includes the quarterly review of wage and tax information for accuracy and problem resolution.
- Remain current on all state, federal and local laws, statutes and regulations pertaining to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Support the architecture of the HRIS System including: data integrity, data validation, development of system optimization and technology upgrades.
- Assist with maintenance of HR Dashboard and all data feeds for site stability. Understand and manage all Electronic Data Interfaces for quality and completeness. Ensure HR Dashboard continues to remain relevant and current.
- Development of HR Reporting and appropriate delivery to internal users. Analyze data for recommendations as needed.
- Provide exceptional, timely internal customer service and support to the entire HR Team. Utilize the ticket system to understand themes and patterns of knowledge gaps for training and effective communication.
- Conduct audits of human resources data to preserve integrity and accuracy
- Responsible for benefit funding and reconciliation of all 401K, Health & Welfare deductions. Partner with Benefits to resolve any issues.
- Conduct compensation surveys to align internal pay practices with market as requested. Assist with forecasting and modeling the impact of compensation changes by classification, company and time period.
- Maintenance of payroll records, documents and policies and procedures in the master repository.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of personally identifiable information or any other information protected by confidentiality and privacy standards, in compliance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPPA.
- Special Projects and assignments as business dictates
Skill / Requirements
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance preferred.
- Discretion and confidentiality required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Intermediate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Payroll experience required, certified payroll professional preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.