The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: PITTSBURGH REGIONAL OFFICE
Compensation Base: $15.00 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position serves as the initial point of contact for all applicant recruitment activities within the Recruiting Department. It serves as a first level in the recruitment of field positions for the Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives daily notifications of vacant positions and posts them in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Reviews incoming applicants against the minimum requirements of the position to determine qualified candidates.
- Conducts phone screenings to further assess an applicant’s qualifications.
- Conducts background screening according to federal, state, and contracting agency requirements. Notifies Recruiter when background checks are questionable to further determine an applicant’s ability to continue the recruiting process.
- Sends qualified applicants to a facility for the Human Resources and management staff to conduct second level screenings.
- Receives communication from a facility on the selected candidate.
- Updates the ATS to indicate qualified, unqualified, and selected applicants.
- Processes and communicates conditional offers of employment.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
The following education requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field and one (1) year of related work experience in Human Resource or Recruiting or a High School diploma and two (2) years of related work experience in Human Resources or Recruiting.
- Good working knowledge of Recruiting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have proven history of ability to multi-task several projects at one time and work in a fast paced environment.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.