The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: PITTSBURGH REGIONAL OFFICE
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position plans, implements, and coordinates recruiting and staffing needs for one or more residential or community-based programs.
- Establishes working relationships and coordinates with facility and program leadership and Human Resources (HR) to identify recruitment needs, develop recruitment strategies and achieve required staffing levels.
- Ensures recruiting efforts comply with company initial hiring policies and procedures and Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) policies and objectives.
- Facilitates interview activities by identifying candidates to be considered for positions, coordinating candidate interviews and collaborating with facility/program leadership on extending offers to qualified candidates.
- Provides training and feedback to program staff to improve interviewing, recruitment and retention activities.
- Maintains and updates online recruiting system in order to post, track, schedule, and process candidates and job requisitions. Retains records per company policy.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with recruitment resources including colleges and universities, state offices, and community job boards.
- Creates and posts recruiting advertisements within budget guidelines for positions at appropriate resource locations including newspapers and job search websites.
- Schedules and attends job or career fairs with appropriate program staff in order to promote the company and identify potential applicants.
- Processes documents to finalize interview process including collection of interview notes and submission of candidate’s background check.
- Coordinates and processes post-offer paperwork such as physicals, drug testing, and Employee Data Form (EDF).
- Conducts new hire orientation at the facility.
- Ensures new hire completes and accurately submits all paperwork necessary to meet hiring (e.g. I-9s) and licensing requirements.
- Helps with personnel file creation.
- Administers benefits paperwork and provides completed paperwork to corporate office such as medical, dental, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), etc.
- Prepares Personnel Action Form (PAF) due to promotions or transfers.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Uses Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.
- The following education requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- High school diploma or GED and five years of related experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration with one year of experience preferred.
- 25 - 50% Travel required.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Other Qualifications: