The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JOB DEVELOPER/PROGRAM ACTIVITIES COORD
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3S4RL6ZFZZSHWGT92J
Categories: Human Resources - Employee Relations, Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
Facility: TULLY HOUSE
Compensation Base: $13.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position coordinates and tracks the facility programming needs and is responsible for coordinating program and work scheduling systems. It facilitates tracking system to ensure case management and program elements are meeting standards and formulate staff development processes to meet targeted needs. This position supervises the coordination of resident activities to include database development and management, resident information dissemination and programmatic special projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in identifying resident programming needs for successful reintegration into the community.
- Audits resident files for complete and accurate information to include the development and facilitation of quality assurance systems and reporting.
- Develops and implements staff development programs to increase quality and effectiveness.
- Coordinates case management information systems and parole board preparation.
- Prepares facility program schedule and building schedules and maintains updates as needed.
- Maintains data bases that track resident program phases, levels, work assignments, and other relevant resident information from program initiation through community placement.
- Develops reports and needs to Case Management Supervisor and Unit Managers.
- Prepares the consolidation of departing resident files.
- Communicates with cooperate information technology department in assisting in addressing staff and facility IT problem solving.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years of related experience.
- Proficient keyboard skills, knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
- Good organizational and communication skills – written and verbal-
- Effective problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to use personal computers and associated software applications.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!