The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3V3GD6VYP4K3Z6RZLZ
Facility: TOLER HALL
Compensation Base: $17.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position assists residents with their employment and vocational needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates community work services for residents.
- Ensures that residents have Social Security cards and other necessary identification and documentation required for employment.
- Conducts new resident orientation for employment, vocational school and community service projects.
- Conducts training and assists residents in developing employment search and retention skills.
- Secures employment opportunities for residents by creating and maintaining community employer and employment assistance agency relationships.
- Facilitates registration for each resident at the local Job Service office as well as temporary placement agencies.
- Reviews and approves the proposed itinerary of all residents who will enter the community to seek employment. Conducts follow-ups and assists security staff in maintaining accountability for residents while they are seeking employment.
- Prepares and verifies passes and resident work schedules.
- Conducts on-site and telephonic employment verifications for the residents as required.
- Records all employment information including job terminations in resident records.
- Provides case management with status on residents’ continued or terminated employment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or Criminal Justice required plus one year providing vocational or employment assistance or other relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Valid driver’s license from state in which duties are performed.
- Ability to use personal computers and associated software applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!