Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Recruiter Position in Phoenix, AZ - Central/ Thomas Rd - Terros Health
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for an HR Recruiter. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Terros Health is hiring a recruiter to join their HR team in Phoenix, AZ.
Full-Time: 40 hours/Week: Monday-Friday
Primary Location: Central Administration Office - Central Ave/ Thomas Rd
Minimum of 3 Years Recruiting Experience Required
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Travel to Multiple Terros Health Sites within Arizona up to 20% Annually
Full Benefits Package, including 401K
Generous PTO/Sick Time
HR Recruiter Duties Include:
The Recruiter is responsible for managing key aspects of the recruiting process, including employment branding, interviewing, selection, hiring, and candidate relationship management.
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies that will strengthen the company's ability to attract, select and on-board high caliber talent on an on-going basis
- Develop creative recruitment solutions if the operations/sites are experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of the recruitment, screening, selection, and hiring processes to attract appropriate talent for the company to meet business objectives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent
- Partner with business operations leadership on workforce planning strategies to support the continued growth of the company
- Analyze metrics and qualitative data to ensure meeting recruiting objectives and to create solutions that meet business needs
- Partner with HR team to drive a consistent approach to talent assessment and the candidate experience, including internal candidates
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws, consistent with company policies and procedures, and applied consistently across the organization
- Coaches managers on best hiring practices
- Provides training programs and tools to hiring managers to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree. If no bachelor’s degree then equivalent experience.
- Must possess:
*Well-developed critical thinking and analytical abilities, and*Time management, organizational, conflict resolution and judgement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with, interact with, and influence leaders
- Proficiency using the MS Office suite, HRIS and applicant tracking system
- Ability to travel up to 20% annually to visit company’s multiple sites
- Must pass TB test.
- Must have valid Arizona drivers license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or ability to apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role