Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Benefits Specialist 1 Position in Phoenix, AZ - Terros Health - (Central Ave/ Thomas Rd)
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for an HR Benefit Specialist I.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowering people and having exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Terros Health is hiring an HR Benefit Specialist I to join our friendly, dynamic HR Team in Central Phoenix.
Location: Central Ave / Thomas Rd
Preferred 2 years' experience in benefits administration (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
Experience administering FMLA requests required
Experience administering ADA accommodation and leave requests required
Experience with the full cycle of open enrollment including selecting benefits to be offered and presenting to employees required
Proficiency using the MS Office Suite (particularly word and excel)
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for administration of all benefit programs managed by HR, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long- term disability, and wellness.
- Ensures all benefit enrollments in the HRIS is accurate
- Communicates and presents all benefit information (and plan changes) to new hires, current employees and terminated employees (as appropriate)
- Assists employees regarding benefits claims issues
- Responsible for administration of leaves of absence such as FMLA and ADA
- Processes all leaves of absence requests and disability paperwork
- Responsible for maintaining a positive and effective relationship with all benefit related vendors
- Required: 2 years’ experience in benefits administration and High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: 4 years’ experience in benefits administration and Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office products, particularly word and excel
- Must have experience with benefit module of HRIS systems
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of employment
- Must have valid Arizona drivers license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must pass a Drug Screen and TB Test