Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACT Employment Specialist
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- ACT Team
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for an ACT Employment Specialist. Passionate about providing support to those in need? Are you good at identifying someone's positive traits and assets? Do you enjoy coaching others? If yes, then this is the position for you. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Engages members and provides direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services in a community setting. Conducts vocational assessment, provides direct job development and placement services in addition to benefits counseling and employment coaching support services to assist to obtain and maintain community-based employment. Works as a team member of a clinical team to assess member needs and wants, participates in the development of individual service plans, acts as a member advocate and liaisons with families and community agencies. Provides on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Bachelors degree in Behavioral Health or related field or a combination of experience and education.
- Three years experience in the delivery of behavioral health services required.
- A minimum of one year of vocational rehabilitation training or supervised experience as a Rehabilitation or Employment Specialist, or Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor required.
- Three years working as an employment specialist preferred.
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions.
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
- Valid Arizona Driver License
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) preferred.