Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Southeast – Technical Recruiter Intern
- Job ID
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of
opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Accelerate your future
Looking for a fun, diverse, team-oriented environment? You’ve arrived. Explore how far you can go before you even graduate with our internship program. Forget fetching coffee and making copies. Explore your passions in a variety of areas while building skills in leadership, sales, marketing, business operations, communications and more.
Let’s build tomorrow, together
At TEKsystems, you’ll contribute to our broader mission, collaborate with experienced professionals and connect
with leaders who can help you drive your career forward— all while building real-world skills you can take with you.
You’re in the position to make your mark professionally and personally—so what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for students:
• Enrolled in undergraduate marketing, sales or communication programs—rising seniors
• With a strong desire to work in sales
• Who have an excellent ability to establish and maintain solid, genuine relationships
• Who are accountable and have the ability to work independently, as well as with a team
We have summer intern openings in our Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Orlando, Memphis, Nashville, Greensboro offices.
• Ten-week paid program that will take place June–August
• No IT knowledge necessary
• Assigned mentors to guide you through the experience and provide you with the necessary resources to complete day-to-day assignments and longer-term projects
• Executive guest speaker calls to learn about different career paths available at TEKsystems
• Assist the office with sales territory reviews, resume sourcing and placing candidates
• Upon completion of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role
“My internship at TEKsystems gave me the opportunity to test my skills in a competitive work environment. I
was able to grow as an individual while building my professional network. I discovered all the different career paths TEK has to offer and have since accepted a fulltime role as Government Services Recruiter.”
Logan B. (University of Missouri),
Technical Recruiting Intern, St. Louis, MO